WHATSONSTAGE.COM GROUP OUTINGSIf you are new to Whatsonstage.com or wondering what a Group Outing is and whether you want to go on one...
WHATSONSTAGE.COM GROUP OUTINGS
ABOUT WHATSONSTAGE.COM OUTINGS
We've been running large events like this for a number of years and we like to think that everyone benefits. How they work is simple:
- We agree a great ticket price and lots of extras with the show producer
- We buy loads of tickets per show (usually between 100 and 400)
- We pass the saving on to you
- The show loves it as they know you are keen theatregoers and you love it because we get unbeatable deals with loads of exclusive extras.
Here are some quotes from people who have been on our outings:
- “Whatsonstage.com Outings are always so friendly, and I love that we can gain insights into the performance through meeting the people involved. The Outings have also saved me a fortune over the years.” – Cara McMahon, theatregoer
- “You have managed to make theatregoing part of our lives. It has become part of who we are and what we do. Before Whatsonstage.com, we didn't realise the possibilities. Thank you, thank you.” - Elaine and Mike Denison, theatregoers
- “I have recommended Whatsonstage.com to many people and I know several of those have become regular users. There is a group of half a dozen people in my office who enjoy theatre and more than half of us go to more than half of the Whatsonstage.com Outings. I retired a couple of weeks ago, but I am mandated to keep the group going.” - Jim Edgar
NB - We always get top price seats but do the seating allocation once all of the tickets are sold. If you have specific seating requirements we do not recommend these events. We don't send your tickets out in advance and you cannot choose your seat. Our friendly staff host the events and will greet you on the night.
|Jude Law is HENRY V in final Grandage season production inc. prog and Q&A|
Our allocation of tickets to round off the inaugural Grandage season, another Shakespeare, this time a history play, HENRY V with Jude Law in the title role on our hosted WhatsOnStage Exclusive on Monday 16 December 2013 including a top-price ticket, a FREE programme and access to our EXCLUSIVE post-show Q&A with Michael Grandage, cast and executive producer* — all for the INCREDIBLE price of just £52.50 (normally £57.50 for ticket alone) are now SOLD OUT. Please join the waiting list in case of cancellations.
Whatsonstage.com Club Members Only
|I CAN'T SING! THE X FACTOR MUSICAL comes to the Palladium with programme + Q&A|
The eagerly-anticipated musical I CAN'T SING! THE X FACTOR MUSICAL, penned by comedian Harry Hill with music and lyrics provided by Spend, Spend, Spend's Steven Brown, arrives at the London Palladium in 2014. Come on our hosted WhatsOnStage Outing on 18 March 2014 and get your top-price ticket, a FREE programme and access to our EXCLUSIVE post-show Q&A with the cast - all for £34.50!!!
|Richard Fleeshman & Jenna Russell lead URINETOWN: Drink + reception|
Richard Fleeshman, Jenna Russell and Jonathan Slinger lead the cast in the UK premiere of multi Tony Award winning URINETOWN THE MUSICAL at the St James Theatre, directed by Jamie Lloyd. Come on our hosted WhatsOnStage Outing on 4 March 2014 and get your top-price ticket and a FREE drink at our EXCLUSIVE post-show meet and greet with the cast - all for £34.50 (normally £39.50 for ticket alone).
|New comedy THE DUCK HOUSE with Ben Miller in the West End: Poster + Q&A|
Ben Miller leads an all-star cast in the West End premiere of THE DUCK HOUSE, a new comedy set in a world of dodgy receipts, dodgier deceit, and pure Parliamentary panic, a political satire from Dan Patterson and Colin Swash. Come on our hosted WhatsOnStage Outing on 9 January 2014 and get your top-price ticket, a FREE poster and access to our EXCLUSIVE post-show Q&A with the cast - all for £35.00 (normally £52.00 for ticket alone).